Monday, May 08, 2006

The eve of 31


Hey family,
Today is May 8th, 2006. I turn 31 years old tommorow! I guess being the 4th child, that might not seem so old to my 3 older siblings. 31 seems much easier to handle than 30. I guess I have come to terms with the aging process.
I am back in Florida for a couple of weeks to get our house finished (repaired) and to put it on the market. The market has leveled off in South Florida and has become a buyers market. We are constantly praying that our house, Mom & Dad's house, and Leslie & Ed's house will sell this month.
I hope everyone is well. Jared and I went on the father & son campout this past weekend and had a blast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Jordan,

Happy pre-birthday! Hope it's great tomorrow!

I've given up all hope that our house will ever sell!

Sigh...

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home