Georgia/Florida Update
Hey everyone,
Good to hear that you're on the road to recovery Dad! I have completed 2 weeks of work at www.esourcecorp.com in Georgia and am really happy with the change of occupation. Matt has been generous enough to let me occupy one of his bedrooms in his house in Lawrenceville. We have had a lot of fun catching up.
Our house is getting fixed up! We have a new shingle roof, new drywall, new insulation, new ceilings, and the shed is fixed. We are hoping that they will get the new siding on the house this week. We still need to fix the A/C, plumbing, flooring, and the siding. We are about half way done with repairs.
Once the house is repaired, we will put it on the market and hope it sells quick! I really miss Julie and the kids as they are still in Florida. I am flying down this weekend and the weekend of the 19th for Jared's Birthday and Baptism.
I hope everyone is doing great!
Love you all,
Jordan

1 Comments:
Hey Jordan,
Thanks for the update! We are glad to hear that you are doing so great at your new job. We will definitely pray that your home sells quickly. Have a great day!
love, allie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home