Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Day of School

After a lovely Labor Day weekend with a visit from Betsey, the kids started school on Tuesday. Will's first day of kindergarten was way harder on me than it was on him. I am just glad that we have another one on the way or I would have been an emotional basketcase! Jansen and Carlie enjoyed their first day too and it looks like we are off to a running start!
Joe has a heavy workload this year. They took away his special ed global studies class and gave him the regular ed global studies. He is also teaching US History and Montana History. His only spec ed class is consumer math. They shorted all teachers one prep and gave him a studyhall with 20+ kids. He will be preparing for 4 different classes this semester which is really going to stretch him thin...especially when basketball season starts!
As for me, I have 3 hours completely by myself every day until mom gets here in October. After cleaning the house, I naturally check the blog and wonder...what to do? what to do? Yesterday I worked on my YW calling and today I'm going to scrapbook. The house is eerily quiet. I'll be glad when the sounds of a little one fill it again.
I am still doing my physical therapy. The sciatic inflamation is gone and my sacrum has been realigned. Although I enjoy an immense amount of relief during the day, nights are still excruciatingly painful. Surprisingly, my varicose veins have almost gone away in my leg! My physical therapist said that the two are not related but I find it odd that they went away as soon as my inflamation was gone! Whatever the reason, I am just thrilled to pieces! Only 8 more weeks!
Well, I better get going and take advantage of my free time. Love you all! Keep on blogging!
Love, Allie
PS-We had a great time with Betsey! Thanks for coming Bets! Hope your hand injury from Blodgett Canyon Hike heals quickly! The kids had so much fun with you. Will wants me to take him on "walks" all the time now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home