Monday, July 25, 2005

Update from Jordan

Hey sibs,
I passed my first Microsoft exam today, Windows XP Professional, earning the peon designation of MCP (Microsoft Certified Peon...Professional). School is keeping me really busy. Work is staying busy as well. We are looking forward to seeing Allison and her family. The last time we saw them was when we took our family portrait! Betsey and I both hit 100,000 miles on our cars and we both recently had our air conditioners go out. Coincidence, I think not. I think there is an a/c conspiracy going on at the 100,000 mile mark in cars! If you are close to 100,000 miles, limit your driving until it gets a little cooler if you know what I mean. Hope all is well with everyone!
Jordan

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Jordan,

CONGRATS on your new found PEON status!

That's very cool! I can't believe how well you're juggling everything! I wouldn't do as well! I can barely juggle the limited amount I'm required to daily! LOL

Also I totally believe the 100k thing! Our Suburban is reaching 75,000 right now and I told Ed it's time to trade it in for something newer! (I want an Excursion)

Maybe I can run the 100k theory by him to help my own selfish motive!

Love ya,
Leslie

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home