4 More Days!!
Hey Guys,
Only 4 more days!!!! I can hardly wait! I just got some new luggage so I am officially ready to go to Florida! Dave and Mary and their 3 kids came for the week so it has been super hectic and busy. They decided to stay with Joe's mom for the rest of the week so we can get ready for our trip and so Joe can study for Finals tomorrow. I am excited to get my house back together. It's been a wild week so far. Thanks for everyone taking the time to blog. I love this! I am thinking of proposing a Herman and Violet blog too. I'll be talking to Kelly when we get there.
Caitlin- Glad to hear that Cheer Camp was so fun and goodluck with the walking!
Jordan- Congrats on your new title earned. I can't wait to see your kids. I don't know how the whole Orlando temple plans are going to work out. Joe might just have to go without me so he can be Israel's escort. Once we are there we will know more.
Betsey- I would die without AC and we are only in Montana! Did you get it fixed fast or have you melted completely away???
Leslie- Goodluck on getting your Excursion! You've got a while till 100,000 miles though so I don't think that's a convincing argument. LOL!
Matt- Will you be able to visit while we're home? I hope so. We need a blog from you please!!!
Well, wish us luck on our journey. We'll be flying Missoula, SLC, Atlanta, West Palm. Whew. Can't wait to see everyone!
Love, Allie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home