Can You Speak Kristen's Language?`````
Hey Family!
Kristen turned 2 on Sunday and we were not able to take any pictures. (Our camera was in in the briefcase that got stolen in Kirtland, Ohio on Joe's trip) Anyway, we sold Joe's truck and as he was cleaning it out he came across a camera left by one of his students 2 years ago. He has tried to find out who it belongs to but with no success. Sooooo...we have a new camera....sort of.
Okay so here is the quiz to see if you can understand Kristen:
1. Mice: What she says when something belongs to her!
2. Bop! What she says to me after she has gotten in trouble and had her feelings hurt.
3. Meer: That means she wants you to see something.
4. Help-oo: What she says when she wants to get off the bar stool.
5. Numanums: Her favorite candy!
6. Da-he: Her favorite guy!
7. Coo-coo: Her favorite drink
8. Wook: What she says when she has discovered something new.
9. Bah-bice: Where she always wants to go.
10. Be Happy! I kid you not..this is her favorite thing to say when nobody is watching or paying attention...so she thinks!
Lets see how you did....
1. Mine (oh she says this a lot!) 2. Stop (she doesn't like to be reprimanded) 3. Come Here 4. Help (I always say, "Can I help you?" so now when she needs help she says help-oo...too cute 5. M&Ms (nuff said) 6. Daddy! 7. Chocolate milk (aka:coco) 8. Look! 9. Bye-bye (this girl loves to be on the go!) 10. Be Happy!
Incidentally here are a few names she loves to say:
Nye-nana: Her favorite cousin to look at on blogger (She thought these pictures of her were nye-nana too! She was screaming joyfully at these photos) And of course her words that are clear as a bell are....drum roll please....MIMI and PAPA! She is still working on Will-Whoa, Carlie-Caw-caw, Jansen-Inst, and Kristen-Me!Me!
Love, allie
PS-Kristen loves her jammies! She put them on as soon as she opened them on Sunday! They both fit perfectly! Carlie and I want to know if they make them in our size too! They are so snuggly!

2 Comments:
Oh...what a wonderful treat!! I've had the best week! leslie sent me photos of her kids via Walmart and then today school pictures arrived in the mail and now here is totally adorable Kristin!!
Happy Birthday Kristin!!
Hugs to all!!
Mimi
Allie, I LOVED this post! I wish Di and Kristin could have their own little get-together! I think we'd all be cracking up!
Oooh, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home