And They're Off!!
Insert Lone Ranger Music....da da dun, da da dun, da da dun dun dun! After what feels like the longest summer of my life, the kids are finally back to school. Will is in the 2nd grade, Carlie started 5th, and Jansen is in 7th. Whew! That just leaves me and Kristen at home. After dropping off the kids this morning, my friends and I gathered for breakfast to celebrate and cry. Now I am posting this blog wondering..now what?
Kristen had a nasty fall yesterday. She was standing on our chair and fell with it. Her top teeth smashed into her bottom gum and almost came out the other side. Her teeth are in tact but her chin is really bruised and scraped. When I walked into the school today, I am sure that people think I am beating my children! Will's owwy is now scabbed and peeling. Eww! Gross! Kristen also has a bad cough and oh yeah..did I mention the boogers!! It's so fun being a mom!
love, allie
ps-It was super weird for Joe not to start school today. It is still blowing my mind that he still doesn't have a job! I have a feeling this is going to be a good week though.

1 Comments:
WHOA.. Hold the phone!
When did your kids grow up?
They look great for their first day!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home