Will Can See!
So I finally took Will to the eye Dr. and here is the result....a very happy 7 year old with bi-focals!! How cute is he!! He can't see distance which was making his eyes too fatigued so by the time he needed to read something up close his eyes were too tired to even try reading. We are hoping now that he can see, he will be able to read better and I am already seeing improvement. He's had his glasses 24 hours and has only taken them off to sleep. He says that it is a huge difference! Who knew?? Will says he feels like he looks smart...hence the studious pose for the second picture. The first picture he was yelling "Yay, I finally have glasses!" He could hardly contain himself on the way to pick up his new glasses. He was soooooo excited! Personally, I love the "new" Will look. And we will be so excited to see his reading improve!
love, allie

2 Comments:
Are you sure that's Will??? He looks very studious! I didn't think Will could possibly look any cuter than he already does. Is he to young to be a babe magnet???LOL
Awe, Allie, he looks so grown up! I can't believe he's already 7! I had to reread that to make sure I wasn't mistaken!
Tell him congrats from me on his new found vision!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home