Hello Wes and Dottee Odom and Children! Take a minute and update us on your life. We love photos!!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Jordan & Julie have a house under contract!
Hi Everyone,
Julie and I found a house in the Jacob's Ranch subdivision (3 subdivisions from Fox Hollow) and we have it under contract. It has 5 bedrooms/3 bathrooms above grade and an unfinished basement. We are really excited! We are scheduled to close on the 11th of August.
I am so happy for you guys!! So glad we got to see it before we left for Florida 'cause that house is so perfect for your wonderful family and when I get sad (about Grandma) I just think about how her prayers were added to all the rest of the prayers for your family and I start crying all over again...whew, that was a crazy sentence!! Hugs ...mom
3 Comments:
!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Awesome news guys! I hope everything works out! Post more pics when you have the chance!!!
YAY YAY YAY!
Great things happen to great people! We are so very happy and excited for you. This has been a long time coming!!! Woohoo!
love, allie
I am so happy for you guys!! So glad we got to see it before we left for Florida 'cause that house is so perfect for your wonderful family and when I get sad (about Grandma) I just think about how her prayers were added to all the rest of the prayers for your family and I start crying all over again...whew, that was a crazy sentence!! Hugs ...mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home