Saturday, April 28, 2007

Update from Jordan

It's been a while since I gave an update.
1. We have our house under contract and hope to close by the end of May!
2. Work has really picked up and I am having a hard time keeping up with it. Feast or Famine!
3. Jared, Ember and Julie are in full swing with their soccer teams. Yes, Julie is playing on a womens soccer team and loving it!
Love you guys!
Jordan

2 Comments:

Blogger Allie Girl said...

Yay!! We will keep our fingers crossed about the house. Actually more prayers will probably be more helpful! We love you and look forward to seeing you this summer.
love, allie

9:25 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Jordan,

Hope the house goes all the way through this time! I'm sure you're on pins and needles!!!

Are you excited about the prospect of getting your own home up there? What is the housing market like?

Big Hugs,
Leslie

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home