Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June Update from Julie, Jordan & kids

Well,
Where do I begin? My job with ESource in Atlanta was not a good fit for me. My last day will be on the 3oth of June. I moved back to Florida in May and have been working virtually the last 2 months. We finally got our house finished and moved back in 3 weeks ago. Since May we have been trying to sell our house on our own. We got our house under contract last Thursday! I interviewed for a job as a Staff Appraiser for Wachovia Bank in Florida. We have been praying the past couple of weeks that if I get the Appraiser job first, then we would stay in Florida. If we sell the house first, then we would move to Utah and start fresh. We got our house under contract which seemed like the answer to our prayers, but contracts fall through all the time. Then yesterday, Wachovia called and let me know that they are holding off on hiring due to a merger with World Bank, but that I did really good in the interview process and would like to contact me when the merger is complete. This was another stronger answer to our prayers. Who knows, I might be able to get the same job in Utah after the merger. Right now we are planning on selling our house and moving to Saratoga Springs, Utah. Mom and Dad have offered to let us stay with them till we can find our own place. It is exciting and very scary at the same time. Please keep us in your prayers, that our house will close quickly.
Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home