Good Night's Sleep
Hey everyone,
Kristen actually slept through the night! She went to bed at midnight and didn't get up till 7 am!! Woohoo! Why am I so tired then? It could be that I was up from 5am to midnight the previous day. For those who don't know, Kristen is usually up from 3am-5am each morning. Hopefully last night wasn't just a fluke but maybe a change in lifestyle! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I had my 6 week check up yesterday and everything went great. I left Kristen with her first babysitter (other than mimi). She did fine with Brenda Gwynn for the Dr. appointment and Will's concert. However, I also left her with one of my YW so I could go to a scrapbook night and apparently that was pushing it. She did fine until the last 10 minutes and then she went into colic mode. I got home just in time. I could tell Kristen was glad I was home because she calmed right down without a bottle..just by my touch.
This is a busy time of year but don't quit blogging. I have much more to update but I'm off to yet another kid basketball game. Try to squeeze in a few comments every now and again. And Caitlin..thanks for the wakeup call. I think we are all checking the blog but nobody was writing. Leslie..what an incredible Christmas card! Tell Brooke we are so happy she is getting baptized. I wish we could be there. Betsey..thanks for updating me on all your subbing stories...it sounds like they should make a movie out of your life. Matt...I love your new graphics on the homepage of your website. How did you make yourself into a cartoon? Jordan...what is the update on your situation? Any moves in the near future? Keep us posted!
Gotta run!
Love, Allie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home