Yet Another "Ed-ism"
Trust me when I say you will NOT believe this story....
Ed woke up w/ a stiff neck this morning (a result of sleeping on the sofa all night). He's been whining like a little girl about it all day.....
This afternoon, Ed met a couple of his buddies for lunch. (They're both Martin County Deputy's). They're eating lunch and chatting about this and that and Ed mentions he has a really sore neck. Well, the three of them get to talking about Chiropractor's and techniques to help alleviate muscle pain when they come up with a SOLUTION to Ed's neck pain.
THEY TASERED HIM!!!!!!!!!
Well actually Wayne tasered him, but Tom certainly didn't stop it!
They figured if a Chiropractor uses electro-therapy to help alleviate muscle pain, then a taser would do the same thing!
Keep in mind this is NOT the first time Ed has encountered a Taser!
I love my husband, but GOD GOOD!!!! HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE?????
AND HE ACTUALLY CALLED ME LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY!

1 Comments:
That is hilarious! Wait till I tell my friends...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home