Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Magic of Christmas

Hello family! In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, Jansen wrote a poem for English class. I love it! He definitely is my Christmas kid!

THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS
written by Jansen Wesley Jessop December 2007

Cheerful music rings softly across the fallen snow
Christmas' special lights with the wonderful star
Stories of the big man in the snowy North Pole
Excitement welling up inside of me for a reason I do not know
The smell of the clean cut pine tree
And the round never ending wreath
The colors flashing on and off white, red, and green
All the gifts seem to call to me piling up like there is no end
Colorful ribbons, wrappings, and happiness keep me dreaming still
The eve before Christmas, with the dark, frosty sky
Ice shimmers gently sparkling very bright
There is only one thing this could all be
It would have to be...the magic of Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger DotteeO said...

I should have had Jansen write a poem for my Christmas letter!! Good job Jansen!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home