Sunday, August 12, 2007

Roll Out the Green Carpet!





Joe has been hard at work this week doing the landscaping. We were lucky enough to buy sod for the front portion but will have to seed the rest of the 3/4 acre lot. We chose to go with a no-maintenance front section with a really cool and gnarly log. Our one tree we planted is still in shock or it is dying. The day after we planted it we had a huge wind storm and all the leaves blew away. However, our rose bush survived the impact so far. This little bit of landscaping has improved the curb appeal to our house a lot. As you can see, our house is on the market. It is listed at wwww.rockymountain-realty.com if you want to take a peek.

love, allie

2 Comments:

Blogger DotteeO said...

WOW!! The "green" looks good!! Love you guys...hugs, mom

10:56 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Allie,
I love, love, love the house. Maybe I could convince Ed to move us to Montana! LOL

I hope you sell it quickly, and it all works out well!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home