Ladies and gentlemen... I have stroller issues
Hello, my name is Leslie and I'm addicted to buying strollers.
I just recieved my third in the mail today! I thought Ed was going to blow a gasket, BUT when I told him I bought it with my Ebay earnings he simmered right on down.
I have a Double stroller (For times when Dominick wants to ride)
I have a Car seat carrier stroller. (It's just a frame that the car seat clicks into, you know for short trips)
And I have a full size single stroller. (For when Dominick outgrows the double)
(I'm trying to justify it to someone so I don't feel like I have a problem)
Some people like designer clothes, some people like fast cars... ME I'M A STROLLER JUNKIE!
Give me some matte aluminum tubing, a big mesh basket and I'm SOLD!

2 Comments:
Hey Leslie,
I know what I'm getting you for christmas!
Hey Leslie,
I haven't even thought about strollers yet! Maybe I'll snag a couple from you when I'm home. LOL!
-Allie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home