Wednesday, June 29, 2005

AAAGGGHHH


WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???

This is from ONE tiny little drawer in Anthony's nightstand.

I know it's hard to believe how far I've come in my own housekeeping skills, (Mom & Caity can back me up on this...My house *SPARKLES*) but this KILLS ME! How many candy bar wrappers can YOU count?

And this is only ONE drawer! The others were just as bad! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT WAS UNDER THE BED! Yikes! You'd gag!

Keep your eyes open, and you'll shortly see that Anthony is for sale on EBAY! There's no reserve, so BID AWAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan & Julie said...

Hmmm... I seem to remember seeing a very similar seen in your room not too long ago. Isn't life ironic. I love you and hang in there!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

IRONIC? I was thinking more like CRUEL! LOL

I went through this whole metamorphosis to become this really "tidy" person...And God slaps this on me! (And they say he doesn't have a sense of humor!)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home