HAPPY 4th OF JULY!
HAPPY 4TH!
We were lucky enough to go out on the boat yesterday and WHO did we see??? Caity and Chad! They were behind us when we were coming through the river to get out to the ocean! The water was really dark and murky but we found a great spot about 2 miles south with crystal clear water! It was AWESOME! I can't believe I left my camera at home! (There was this shot I wanted SO bad...I had my umbrella set up and looking out into the ocean you could see the water change colors from light,medium to dark..It was gorgeous!)
As for today, I'm nursing an odd sunburn on my thighs, so we haven't done much of anything... Ed bought an arsenol of fireworks that we'll do with the kids after the sun sets.
HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT 4th!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home