Saturday, July 02, 2005

Finally!

Hey all!
We have finally enetered the ranks of official mini-van people! After only a month and a half we finally have our e-bay vehicle!! We sold our Camry in May and have been borrowing cars ever since. We simply cannot be a one vehicle family anymore. Jordan was a huge help! He had to go pick the car up from the English-impaired dealer in Miami so we wouldn't be charged docking fees. Then he kep it parked at his home until a carrier could make a run to Montana. Apparently not many Miami to Missoula runs happen. Who knew?? Anyway we got a 98 Toyota Sienna (all leather interior) for $7900 plus $1200 shipping. What a killer deal! We are absoltuley loving it! The kids can't be heard yelling, "He's touching me" anymore! We feel very blessed that all went well to get it here. And again...Thank you Jordan!!

I am thrilled to see all of the postings. I talked to Betsey today and know she has been on although she hasn't posted yet. However, I don't know if Matt has been on yet. I sent it to his Mattlandia account. Please let me know if he has a different e-mail. Anyway, hope everyone has a great 4th of July! Love you all!
-Allie

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Allie,

That is awesome ride! And gorgeous too!

Congrats on entering the mini-van ranks!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home