130 Ormonde Court
Good News! Noooo.....GREAT NEWS!!!! We were able to consolidate our debts and lower our monthly payments so we will now qualify for the Teachers Home Loan program! WOOHOO! We will actually get to live in our house we have worked so hard on!
Joe heads over to the house every night to do finish work. It is really slow going but it is getting done. Our closing date will be May 15th if everything goes through.
Enjoy the updated pictures! I had to take pictures of the light fixtures we chose for the entry way and the living room. The chandeliers actually match. The entry way chandelier is a smaller version of the living room chandelier. We had fun choosing them!
The last picture is the house from the front view. We still have to paint the door and the siding so don't judge the colors...I know it looks unfinished because it is. We'll be moving in before you know it!
love, allie

2 Comments:
It looks sooo good Allie!! Love the light fixtures!! Joe has done such a good job with the inside finishing!! Tell him we are proud of all his hard, selfless work!!
Hugs' mom
OMG Allie,
The house looks amazing!! The light fixtures are just amazing ans it looks awesome!
I can't believe Joe did this all with his brothers!!!!!!
I can't wait to see some more pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home