Update from Jordan

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to give an update from Jordan, Julie, Jared, Ember, & Tarin.
Jordan-I got approved to do appraisals for Washington Mutual & they have been keeping me busy! I work out of an office in Pleasant Grove, UT. Our house in Florida is still on the market, but no contract yet. I did an appraisal in Brighton, UT (big ski resort area) & attached is a photo on my drive back.
Julie-We were called on Sunday as the Wolf Cub Scout leaders. Julie joined a playgroup with 7 other moms & they rotate turns by week to do the playgroup, while the other moms get some free time. Julie's Mom & Dad are going to be moving to Utah soon & will do appraisals with Jordan.
Jared-Jared finished his first soccer season & loved it. He loves to play goalie. We just signed him up for a 3rd & 4th grade basketball league at the Legacy Center. It starts in January. Jared is Darth Vader for Halloween.
Ember-Ember finished her first soccer season & loved it too. She has lots of friends at school & loves Utah.
Tarin-Tarin turned 3 on 10/27/2006. She had a great birthday party & is loving life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home